TiasNimbas is the Business School of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology. The institution offers broad, internationally recognised, management programmes. The school ranks at number 24 in Europe in the Financial Times and is placed in the worldwide top 100 of The Economist Intelligence. Because of the link with the research universities the school engages in continuous knowledge exchange with researchers, making all programmes up to date and high quality. The ambition of the school is to be recognised as an excellent business school, ranked among the Top 20. To achieve this the university formulates a mission: “Ultimately, the purpose is ‘improving society’ by helping individuals develop to become better professionals, more effective managers and more responsible leaders."
Level of Education
TiasNimbas business school is linked with two research universities, which make sure the education at the school is of high quality. Even though the programmes prepare students for a business career, the education also involves academic training. When you have finished your education at the TiasNimbas business school you will receive one of the following degrees: master, PhD, doctorate.
TiasNimbas offers several scholarships to qualified candidates. The scholarships are available to candidates with a good academic record and leadership potential. All scholarships offered by TiasNimbas are listed below.
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Academic Excellence (3-6 awards, up to € 30.000 each);
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for High Achievers in Industry / Future Leaders (3-6 awards, up to € 30.000 each);
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Women in Business; with preference given to developing countries. (minimum of 8 awards, up to € 25.000 each);
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Sustainability and Responsibility; with preference given to developing countries. (3-6 awards, up to € 20.000 each);
- TiasNimbas Corporate Scholarship (2-4 awards, up to € 20.000 each);
- TiasNimbas-NESO Regional Scholarships (varies per region, total amount granted: € 80.000);
- TiasNimbas Full-Time MBA Merit Scholarship (number of scholarships varies; total amount granted: € 140.000);
- TiasNimbas – TiUSO China Scholarship (2-4 awards, total amount granted € 75.000).
If you’d like to know more about these scholarships or if you want to apply, visit this website.
International student programmes
There is an Erasmus Student network for all international students living in Tilburg. The network tries to give international students the best time of their life. It has a mentoring programme in which 7 – 9 international students form groups with 2 Dutch mentors. This way, you will get to know both Dutch and international students and have something to fall back on.
Departments and Courses
- International Full Time MBA
- International Executive MBA
- Executive MBA
- International Executive Doctorate
- Executive Master in Finance
- Executive Master of Actuarial Science
- Executive Master of Business Valuation
- Executive Master of Operations and Supply Chain Excellence
- Executive Master of Information Management
- Executive Master of Business Innovation
- Building Superior Performance
- Masterclass General Management and Leadership for Experienced Finance Professionals
- Advanced Human Resource Programme
- Excellence in Supply Chain Management
- International Contracting
- Professional Programme in Business & Enterprise Architecture
- International Programme on the Management of Sustainability
- Master Class Open Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Fulltime International MSc in Business Administration
- Part-Time International MSc in Business Administration